Last night -- a little after midnight -- I made one of my world famous custom martinis. I should call it a Brytini. Or perhaps, even better, a Tiptini. As New Year's Eve approaches, my recipe is as follows:
- 6 parts gin (Tangueray, although Bombay Saphire works equally well)
- 1 part vermouth (Martini & Rossi Extra Dry)
- 1 part Triple-Sec (Hiram Walker)
- 4-5 drops of bitters (Angostura)
- 3 large jalapeno stuffed olives
The ingredient list reads a bit eclectic, but somehow they all work together. For me, a "part" is equal to half a shot, so the martini amounts listed above will equal a total of four shots. Enough alcohol to induce a coma. Enjoy.